SECTION 1 - LOG-IN INFORMATION
- When you Log-in and purchase items from our online store, during the buying and selling process, we will gather your personal information you give us such as your name, your email address and also your postal address for delivery process.
- When you are browsing our online store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing (if needed): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. If you opted to receive our Newsletter
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
- How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - MYNIC.MY
- Our store is hosted on mynic Malaysia, is currently the registry and registrar for the domain, in charge of registration, billing, system administration, and policies and operation of the domain. This website is built using Opencart software. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Your data is stored through Opencart data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall right here in Bukit Jalil, at the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Opencart stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
- This policy was last modified on 31/09/2014
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at Admin@klozzet.my